Create the career you love
Work & Career Coaching
You are looking to change your career, find a new job or enjoy the one you have more. You wish to be empowered, confident and inspired at work. You seek to grow your authentic leadership, based on your values and purpose. You are asking important questions, and seek alignment between who you are and what you do. If you recognise yourself in one or more of these, read on.
Career aligned with your true self
Coaching can help you gain insight, clarify your goals, and learn strategies and tools that will support you in bringing to fruition what you have envisaged. However, for you to truly thrive and discover success that is fulfilling, your goals and actions need to be aligned with your true self, your purpose and your values. Once your actions are in line with your true self, things tend to fall into place. Helping you align what you are creating with who you are, is at the core of my approach.
Here are some of the goals I can help you with:
- Get clarity on your career, where you are and where you wish to be
- Dive into a job or career change process
- Grow your authentic and conscious leadership
- Create success that feels meaningful
- Increase a sense of wellbeing and find life-work balance
- Build strong professional networks
- Tap into your entrepreneurial self and start a new business
- Heal, learn and thrive after a burnout
- Empower yourself in challenging work situations
- Create work that contributes to the world around you
Find your answers
Most of us spend big part of our lives working. Yet only some are aware of the impact and purpose of their chosen career path. I can support you in exploring your answers to some of the key questions, to name a few:
- Is what I do aligned with who I am?
- Am I where I truly want to be?
- What is my purpose?
- What are my values?
- Am I fulfilled and inspired by my work?
- Does my work nourish me?
- How am I impacting the world?
- Why am I doing this?
Whatever your question is, you owe it to yourself to find your answer and act accordingly. If this information resonates with you, and sparks your desire for a more meaningful and fulfilling professional life, I will be happy to work with you.
Click here to get more information on the sessions I offer.
Photo credits: Top to bottom, left to right: 1. Photo by Brooke Cagte on Unsplash; 2. Photo by Rawpixel on Unsplash; 3. Photo by Morgan Sarkissian on Unsplash; 4. Wix photo